Thursday, May 26, 2011

Week 1- Daron Morris: The Pines at Lindsey Wilson

At the end of week one I am even more excited about my intership at The Pines. I had an idea of what to expect, but not in great detail. I was familiar with alot of the things on my job list. At the beginning of the week, I worked the opening shift the first four days. During the opening shift I arrive at the golf course at 6:45a.m. I quickley begin to clean and line up golf carts outside the proshop. After the carts are ready, i make sure the trash is taken out, clean bathrooms, stock drinks and snacks, then i finish with vaccuming the proshop. Once i have finished preparing the proshop for the day, I start on the bank deposit from the previous day. I will also document the amounts of "rounds of golf played", as well as "members and guest played". After I finish all the paper work i return to the proshop to record all the players who play. Also I work the cash register and make sure everything is ran smoothly. Last but not least I make sure that every costumer is happy and also make sure they enjoy their golfing experience at The Pines.

No comments:

Post a Comment