Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Daron Morris- Week 9: The Pines at Lindsey Wilson

Sunday- Sunday I worked the closing shift. I came in at 12 o' clock and closed at 9. I started off my day with making sure everything was running correctly. I continued to check players in on the tee sheet and keep the carts cleaned and lined up and ready for play
Monday- Monday I worked the closing shift again. Today was pretty slow. We didnt have many player in the afternoon. Its not really a surprise, because mondays are always slow. I closed the proshop and did the bank deposit. I was able to close up at 8:45 tonight.
Tuesday-This tuesday I once again worked the closing shift. I wasnt too busy today until around 5 o' clock. everyone started arriving for our weekly tuesday night scramble. We had a descent croud of 16 players. We're still trying to get the word out and try to bring more people out to play.
Friday-FRiday i Worked the opening shift. I arrived at the course at 6:15. I quickly began to wash carts and get them ready for play. Friday wassnt very busy. We ended up getting rain for most of the morning. Then around 1 o' clock it got extremely hot. It was way to hot for anybody to want to play golf. So in other words it was an extremely slow morning for me.
Saturday- Saturday I came into work at 12 and worked till 9 o' clock. I had a very busy day, from the time i arrived at work I instantly had a big group of 16 players come from out of town. We always try to go out of our way to make sure they eoy their visit at The Pines. Not that we dont do the same for everyone, but we really want to give guest a reason to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment