Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Week 8-Daron Morris: The Pines at Lindsey Wilson

Week 8 was another busy week with running the Golf Course. This week we really focused on reaching out to the community trying to get more members to join. We had a few members join since our new member rates have started, but we have no where near the number we want. I think we will start to pick up many more members towards the end of the summer.
Sunday-I worked the closing shift, therefore i arrived at the course at 1:30. I began to sign in players and organize our proshop. We have been working on re-arranging the inside of our pro-shop all weekend. I stayed busy throughout the day.
Monday- I arrived at the course again at 1:30. Monday was a once again like any other monday, pretty slow. I was able to finialize most of my project since we weren't very busy.
Wednesday-I arrived at the course at 6:15 a.m. I quickly began to wash and line up carts outside the club house. The morning was pretty slow until around lunch time. We had many players come out to eat at the Muligans Resturant. Then most of them went out to play. We dont expect to much play this early in the week, so any extra players is always better. Wednesdya turned out to be a great day for The Pines.
Thursday-Thursday was another great day at The Pines. I arrived at the course at 6:15 am. I went through my normal opening shift routine of washing carts then lining them up in front of the pro-shop. I open the proshop at 7 am and prepare for the day. Today I had to switch out all of our pespi products with the new coke products. Now that Lindsey has switched to coke we also switched to coke. I spent eh majority of my day switching over to the coke products.
Friday- I arrived at the course at 11:30, I wanted to get there a few mintues early to make sure nothing was behind. Once i prepared everythng my day was set. All I had to do today was make sure everyone enoyed their round of golf. Pretty easy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment