Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Week 7- Daron Morris: The Pines at Lindsey Wilson

Sunday- On Sunday I arrived at the course at 6:15 a.m. As soon as I got to there i began washing and lining up carts. I opened the pro-shop at 7 a.m. and right away we started getting customer's. It was no surprise to me, because we are always busy on sunday mornings. Most of our players were members but we had a few guest out towards the afternoon.
Monday- On Monday arrived at the golf course at 11:30a.m. I had a bite to eat at Mulligan's Resturant before i went into to work. I began work at 12.m. Today was just a normal pro-shop day. We didn't have any special events or tournaments going on. So all I had to do was keep the customers happy, keep up the tee sheet, and make sure everything was running smoothly.
Tuesday- On Tuesday I arrived at the course at 11:45 a.m. with just enough time to get everything caught up and prepared for teh rest of the day. We didn't have a really big croud today until our Tuesday Night Scramble started. We had the most people play since I have been here this summer. There were 20 players. I divided them into 4 teams of 5, it was a great turn out for tuesday night. It would be awesome if we could continue to get more players.
Friday- On Friday I arrived to the course at 2 p.m. From 2pm to 5 pm we were really busy. Once 5 o' clock rolled around everybody was gone. There was no one else on the course. So from then on it was a slow friday night at The Pines.
Saturday- On Saturday I arrived at the course at 11:30. I didnt have to work till 12 but I wanted to make sure we were not behind on anything. Saturday's are pretty busy and it is easy to get behind, especially if there is only one person working. Overall Saturday turned out to be a great day. So all I had to do was check players in and out and keep an up-to-date tee sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment