Friday, July 15, 2011

Zach Prichard-Week 9-Graceland Baptist Church

This is week 9, the 11th-15th. This was another hot week, and kind of a slow week. Karen didn't have a lot of work for me to do, just a bunch of odd's and ends. Week 10 will be the tournament and the Soccer Evaluation. Karens kind of upset cause there is another tournament on the week of the 25th and I will be done with my internship, and she's really not wanting to actually have to do work again. This week folded more shirts, and me and Karen went through the baseball equipment that the coaches turned back in and made sure things were still usable, and they each had the same stuff in there. I also had to run some errands for Karen, going to pick up soccer balls, and bags to put them in to. I had to go back through the soccer ball bags and check to see if any balls were more deflated than others, and if they were then I replaced them with the new balls we just picked up. I also had to work outside with this guy named George, we had to fill in some holes at the new soccer fields. The holes were made by the old fence posts, and there were some pretty substantially large sized holes. And we had to pull up a couple of post that they missed, and they had about 3-4ft of concrete in the ground, so this was not easy one bit. After that I had to do the fields, and get them ready for practices again. I worked Wednesday instead of taking off, and decided to take off Friday. So I worked Monday through Thursday, and went in every day at 9. This next week I'm gonna have to go in at 8 am. Not looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment