Friday, June 10, 2011

Week 2, Matt Dooley

Several trips came back from this past weekend. Lots of tents to repair and lots of stories to be shared. The mountain was brutal for the guides. I really hope summer will come soon. Client interaction, is harder than it seems i am learning. It is if it is a secret to mingling with clients. All of the guides here at SWS almost rely on their talking with clients and soft flow in exchange of words to get a tip just to help survive for the week. Brady introduced me to SMART goals during a pack check. It is a helpful term to teach and to learn. My nick name is defiantly sticking. I just received some new mountaineering gear and have been trying it out and using it to practice on my own time, cant wait to get up on the mountain. See ya next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment